THE Xt3 CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ten Commandments

2 posters

Go down

The Ten Commandments Empty The Ten Commandments

Post  herald Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:11 pm

"...shewing mercy unto them that love Me and keep My commandments." Ex 20:6.

"As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us...to such as keep His Covenant and to those that remember His commandments to do them." Ps 103. Covenants have conditions.

"With my whole heart have I sought Thee: O let me not wander from Thy commandments. Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee." Ps 119:10-11.

"I will run in the way of Thy commandments, when Thou shalt enlarge my heart." Ps 119:32.

"Make me to go in the path of Thy commandments; for therein do I delight." Ps 119:35.

"And I will delight myself in Thy commandments, which I have loved." Ps 119:47.

"Therefore I love Thy commandments above gold: yea, above fine gold." Ps 119:127.

"I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for Thy commandments." Ps 119:131.

"He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain My words: keep My commandments and live." Pro 4:4.

Jesus said, "And He said unto him, Why callest thou Me good? There is none good but One, that is God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." Matt 19:17.

Jesus said, "If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept the Father's commandments, and abide in His love." John 15:10.

When Jesus gave us the Two Greatest Commandments, He was quoting the law: Deut 6;5;Lev 19:18:

"Then one of them which was a lawyer, asked Him a question, tempting Him, and saying, Master which is the great commandment IN THE LAW?

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thine soul, and with all thine might." Deut 6:5. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Lev 19:18. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." Matt 22:37-40.

"By this we know that we love the children of God (Lev 19:18), when we love God (Deut 6:5) and keep His commandments. FOR THIS IS THE LOVE OF GOD THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS: And His commandments are not grievous." 1 John 5:2,3.

Jesus said, "If ye love Me, keep My commandments." John 14:15.

Jesus said, "He that hath My commandments and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him." John 14:21.

"Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God." 1 Cor 7:19.

"And hereby we do know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him." 1 John 2:3,4.

"And he that keepeth His commandments dwelleth in Him, and He in him." 1 John 3:24.

"And this is love that we walk after His commandments." 2 John 6.

His Church Keeps His Commandments: "And the Dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." Rev 12:17.

His Saints Keep His Commandments: "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus." Rev 14:12.

"Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city." Rev 22:14. The Apostle John makes a connection between keeping His commandments and having eternal life.

Even in heaven, the Lord makes quite a statement about His Covenant: "And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in His temple The Ark of His Testament: and there were LIGHTNINGS, and VOICES, and THUNDERINGS, and AN EARTHQUAKE, and GREAT HAIL." Rev 11:19.

There was only One Covenant within The Ark: The Ten Commandment Covenant.

herald

Back to top Go down

The Ten Commandments Empty Re: The Ten Commandments

Post  Albert Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:10 am

herald wrote:"Make me to go in the path of Thy commandments; for therein do I delight." Ps 119:35.
....................Amen.
Albert
Albert
Admin

http://sellaman.50webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  herald Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:05 pm

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

herald

Back to top Go down