THE Xt3 CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES

2 posters

Go down

TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES Empty TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES

Post  herald Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:35 am

"And afterward Joshua read all the words of the law, the blessings and the curses, according to all that is written, in the book of the law." Joshua 8:34.

"Lest ye should say, We have found out wisdom: God thrusts him down, not man." Job 32:13.

"I have heard Thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eyes have seen Thee." Job 42:5.

"He hath remembered His Covenant forever, the Word which He commanded to a thousand generations. Which Covenant He made with Abraham, and His oath unto Isaac; And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel an EVERLASTING COVENANT."Ps 105:8,9.

"The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble..." Ps 12:13.

"He hath made everything beautiful in His time; also, He hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God makes from the beginning to the end." Ecc 3:11

"For thus says the Lord, That after seventy years in Babylon, I will visit you and perform My Good Word toward you, in causing you to return to this place. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then ye shall call upon Me and you shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek Me and find Me, when ye search for Me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, says the Lord, and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring thee again into the place whence I have caused you to be carried away captive." Jer 29:10-14.

"Who is wise and shall understand these things? Prudent and he shall know them. For the ways of the Lord are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein." Hos 14:9.

"Then (Jesus) began to upbraid the cities wherein most of His works were done, because they repented not." Matt 11:20.

"And the disciples came, and said unto Him, Why speak in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you, to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance, but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. Therefore I speak to them in parables: because seeing they see not; and hearing they hear not; neither do they understand." Matt 13:10-13.

"Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the Gospel of God, And saying the time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of heaven is at hand, repent and believe the Gospel. Mark 1:14,15.

"And He (Jesus) beheld them, and said, What is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is the head of the corner? Whosoever shall fall upon that stone, shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, will grind him to powder." Lu 20:17,18.

"JESUS SAYS UNTO HIM, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO MAN COMES TO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME." John 14:6.

herald

Back to top Go down

TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES Empty Re: TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES

Post  Albert Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:35 am

Thanks Herald...this is a good posting.
Albert
Albert
Admin

http://sellaman.50webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  herald Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:01 pm

AMEN!!!! I am on several Catholic sites: www.christiansonline.cc;www.worldwide christiansonline.co.uk;www.christianboard.com (where I am called a Senior Advisor); XT3 Forums; Canadiancontent.net;www.LampStandStudy; www.Studylightforums;FaithForum.org.and I am on several Protestant sites, also.

I just want as many Catholics to have eternal life, as possible.

herald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum