THE Xt3 CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFO's - Reality or Myth?

2 posters

Go down

UFO's - Reality or Myth? Empty UFO's - Reality or Myth?

Post  Smitty5 Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:45 am

Recently, UFO's have been in the headlines again. I seriously think that the majority of people are accepting the fact that we are not alone in the vast universe.... I would like to share my experience...

One early evening, about 7:30 p.m. as it was getting dark... I was sitting outside in my backyard by the lake. Then from the west, high in the sky fly a sphere, no noise, so fast and stops over me, still high in the sky. It was round, large and had
a blue glow as if it were effervesent. What a Face I did not see anyone as it was so high - it just hovered over me and made no sound.

I stood up and got closer to see if I could get a better look. I must have stared at this thing for about 3 or 4 minutes. Then, again from the west, out come 2 other spheres, same color, same speed and the three are now hovering above. The first one in the lead, the other two behind.. then they all take off so fast to the east and disappear into the far clouds all without a sound.

I must have stayed out there the majority of the night... no one, of course, was home with me and they would not believe what I was saying... but I know what I saw. Hilarious I went out each night for about a month but never saw them again.

I sincerely believe that we do have some other beings that have more advancement in space travel and have probably been visiting us for many many years.

What is your thought? Question

Smitty
Smitty5
Smitty5

Back to top Go down

UFO's - Reality or Myth? Empty Re: UFO's - Reality or Myth?

Post  Albert Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:48 am

I don't really want to comment on that because I don't know how, except to say God only created man and as far as anything else goes , we would have been told about it by Jesus. Don't you think so?
Ps' I shifted this thread to 'The Coffee Room' because you had it in Digital Art. Exclamation
Albert
Albert
Admin

http://sellaman.50webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum